Welcome to Swadhyaya Yoga School
Swadhyaya Yoga School is a premier yoga teacher training institute that offers transformative courses to aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners. The school is located in the Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA, which is considered the spiritual & recreational zone of the city. Swadhyaya Yoga School offers a range of teacher training courses, including 200-hour yoga teacher training programs here in Little Rock and in Bali.
The courses are designed to help students deepen their knowledge of yoga, develop their teaching skills, and cultivate a strong personal practice. With experienced and dedicated teachers, state-of-the-art facilities, and a supportive learning environment, Swadhyaya Yoga School is the ideal destination for anyone looking to embark on a journey of self-discovery and transformation through the practice of yoga.
Welcome to Swadhyaya Yoga School, where our passion is your spiritual growth. Here you will find information about upcoming yoga teacher training courses or retreats. We also publish blog articles and videos and provide resources for you to further your self-study (Swadhyaya).
The Swadhyaya Yoga School mission is to raise the consciousness of humanity through mindfulness, self-awareness, and lifelong self-study by teaching yogic principles which guide our students to become role models of this ancient and timeless philosophy, so that they may continue to inspire others along the yogic path.
Swadhyaya Yoga School is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance’s standards. Students who complete a verified training (training is verified by RYS teacher observation, student adherence to Code of Conduct and student’s completion of all Assessments) with Swadhyaya Yoga School are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs).
Our vision is to spread the awareness of holistic living with the help of Vedic wisdom in the form of Yoga, Meditation and Ayurvedic practices.
Yoga, Ayurveda & Meditation
Yoga and Ayurveda go hand-in-hand and are 5000-year-old sister sciences that teach the ancient wisdom of self-discipline to improve outcomes of mind, body and spirit.
The 21-, 28- and 49-day yoga teacher training courses and retreats with Swadhyaya Yoga School create and hold the space for your personal evolution along the path of yoga.
Why We Do What We Do
Everything we do, we believe in reinforcing the ancient wisdom of the sages and the traditional philosophy upon which Yoga was established. We believe this traditional technology inspires transformation. Based on time-tested principles: posture, morality and ethics, discipline, breath, sense withdrawal, concentration, meditation, self-awareness.
How We Do It
The way we do this is by creating unique experiences in which to share this knowledge in a systematic way that informs and inspires future yoga teachers to be independent thinkers. Tap into your innate wisdom, and experience yogic philosophy firsthand.
What We Do
We create the space for transformative experiences on the mat, off the mat and on the path of yoga by way of our program offerings:
- Yoga Teacher Training Courses | 200-, 300- and 500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Little Rock, Arkansas (USA); Vancouver, BC, Canada; Isla Colon, Panama; Montezuma, Costa Rica; Chacala, Mexico; Bali, Indonesia; Atlanta, Georgia (USA); Rishikesh, India, and collaborations with schools in Italy and France. All of which are designed to teach practitioners how to expand their practice AND future yoga teachers how to teach.
- Yoga Retreats | Panama, Mexico, Indonesia, Costa Rica, USA
- Podcasts | SHIfT HAPPENS Podcast
- Online Curriculum | Monthly memberships which include online workshops and courses, teaching resources, and continuing education .
- Lifestyle Coaching | Monthly packages available. Email to inquire.
We call it a transfer of knowledge; and, we are passionate about sharing what we understand.
Enduring something you did not think possible can be transformative. These are the experiences that await you on the mat, off the mat and on the path of yoga. Elevate your own practice with our yoga retreats or online curriculum; or teach others with our yoga teacher training courses. You’ve got choices with Swadhyaya Yoga School.
These amazing courses are available to you now at beautiful destinations of the highest quality around the world, locations which inspire introspection and transformation.
Will you join us?
Create Balance, Experience Contentment and
Enjoy Self-Satisfaction on the Path of Yoga.
Why Choose Swadhyaya Yoga School?
There are many reasons why you are exploring this site. You may be disenfranchised with your job and wonder what else you can put your energies toward, you could be experiencing a life-change that is causing a transition in your life, you may simply be starting off in life and exploring the endless possibilities. Whatever your circumstance, shift happens the path of yoga. If any of these descriptions resonate, you’ve arrived at your destination.
Who Is This Website For?
At Swadhyaya Yoga School, experience yoga retreats and teacher training courses designed for the yoga curious (new yoga practitioners), those elevating their yoga practice (existing yoga practitioners), and those who seek to become teachers of others (experienced yoga teachers and/or yoga studio owners)
- Yoga Curious: Familiarize yourself with “What is Yoga?”
- Elevating Yoga Practice: Elevate your understanding of Hatha or Ashtanga yoga practice, learn to co-create transformative experiences for yourself and others, see the world while learning about yourself, others and life.
- Teachers of Other: Learn innovative ways to create systems for generating income, evolve beyond the “brick and mortar” trainings/systems by taking your teaching abroad, create platforms to tell your story and attract like-minded individuals.
Your Journey Begins Within!